3-4 lb. chicken wings (broken down between wing and drumette)
1/2 cup Garlic Peri-Peri Sauce
8 Tbsp. Butter
1. Dry the wings with paper towel to remove excess moisture.
2. Coat lightly (in bowl or large ziploc bag) with Olive Oil and Sea Salt.
3. Bake or Grill Wings according to your preference.
(See multiple ways of cooking peri-peri wings below)
4. Melt Butter and mix with Garlic Peri-Peri Sauce.
5. As soon as the wings are done, roll them in the Garlic Peri-Peri Sauce (with butter) and eat! Serve with Peri-Peri Ranch Dressing and chopped veggies like carrots and celery. Serves 4
Air Fryer Cooking Method for Peri-Peri Wings
Preheat air fryer to 360 degrees.
Place wings on basket and cook for 18 minutes, shaking the basket each 6 minutes (at 12 and 6 minutes)
Turn heat up to 390 degrees.
Cook for 6 minutes more, shaking the basket every 2 minutes