Southwest Peri Peri Chicken Salad
Ingredients (serves 1):
1 chicken breast, marinated in Marinade, the grilled or cooked
1 cup black beans & rice, prepared
1/8 cup corn
1/8 cup diced red peppers
1/8 cup black beans
2 Tbsp. lime juice
2 banana peppers, chopped
1/4 cup guacamole
2 Tbsp Wing Sauce
Ranch Salad Dressing (Peri-Peri Ranch works best)
Organic Spring Mix
Blue Corn tortilla chips for garnish
2. Cube chicken breast into 1 inch cubes
3. Place black beans & rice in bottom of large salad bowl.
4. Fill remainder of bowl with spring mix.
5. Place chicken and corn/pepper/black bean salsa mixture on top of spring mix.
6. Add guacamole on top of chicken.
7. Drizzle wing sauce and ranch dressing over the top of the salad.
8. Garnish with blue corn tortilla chips and tortilla strips