1. Cut chicken into 1 inch x 1 inch square and marinate chicken according to marinade directions.
2. Cook white rice according to directions.
3. Put Olive Oil in saute pan and heat to medium.
4. Pour Lemon & Herb Sauce and beer into saute pan.
5. Heat oil/sauce/beer mixture on medium for 3 minutes.
6. Add Chicken
6. Cook until chicken is cooked through
7. When rice is done, spoon in 2 heaping spoonfuls of Peronnaise and stir gently into rice.
8. Put rice on each plate and top with chicken/sauce
Great with toasted, cheesy, garlic bread
I tried every different way you can come up with to use the Lemon & Herb sauce with shrimp. The flavor is perfect for shrimp, so I knew I should experiment and come up with the PERFECT recipe. I tried marinating the shrimp, broiling them, you name it. In the end, the easiest recipe tasted the best! Make sure you use enough sauce in the pan so that there is enough left to soak down into the rice. I would put this recipe up against the best cajun shrimp or dirty shrimp recipe out there. There are so many herbs and spices and other ingredients in the sauce that you really do not need to add anything else. It is bursting with flavor. Trust me. Also, fyi, we use the whole lemon in the recipe, so you are getting all of the vitamins in the skin (and all the flavor of the zest.)